Eric vows not to make the same mistake twice in this year's Cub forecast. 2006 Record: 66-96 (Last in NL Central)
2006 Runs Scored: 716
2006 Runs Allowed: 834
Pythagorean 2006 Record: 70-92
What a difference one year can make. One year ago, I expressed my hope that the Cubs would contend for the wild-card spot, if not the division title. One year ago, I was expressing my extreme discontent for the selection of 2005 NL MVP Albert Pujols over the actual Most Valuable Player, Derrek Lee. One year ago, I learned precisely what a “faux-pas” was as I boldly proclaimed that Jeromy Burnitz was “the biggest disappointment in Cub history,” much to the chagrin of the BaseballEvolution.com staff. And one year ago, I was a 19-year-old living in Baltimore and weighed about 360 pounds. Now a spry, 20-year-old, 282-pound sophomore in a swanky apartment on the campus of LSU, I make my return to BaseballEvolution.com with the 2007 Chicago Cubs Preview.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
2007 Chicago Cubs Team Preview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment