Monday, November 5, 2007

Student Government fails to publicize fall elections well

We beat Nick Saban, and our reward was an extra hour of sleep or an extra hour at the bars, if you choose to see it that way. It's Homecoming week, Pakistan is in chaos and 900,000 homes in Mexico have been flooded. I could be writing about how O.J. Simpson is going to jail - and deservedly so - or about Dog, The Great White Hunter.

All of the above said, the focus of this column is the upcoming Student Government elections. I just heard most of you groan. I didn't even know about these elections until a fellow columnist informed me of such this past Thursday. SG elections are two days away, for the 30,000 of you who didn't know, and SG deserves the same, if not a little more, coverage as any other issue, no matter how little people care.

Continue reading at The Daily Reveille...

0 Comments: